Aboriginal Youth Service
The MercyCare Aboriginal Youth Service provides support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people and their families by providing wrap around services and a case managed approach to improve school attendance rates, engagement and transitions into higher education, training and employment.
We work alongside young males and females ages 12-24 to support:
- Re-engagement in school or alternative learning opportunities
- Securing Traineeships / Apprenticeships
- Gaining employment
- Developing resilience, resources and independence to manage goals
- Engagement during school holidays
- Linking in with sport and recreational programs
- Homework hubs after school during school term
Outreach support is provided to youth and families living in the following areas:
- Merriwa and surrounding suburbs (Kinross, Clarkson, Merriwa, Ridgewood, Quinn’s Rock, Butler, Jindalee, Yanchep, Two Rocks)
- Guildford/Midland and surrounding suburbs ( Swan View, Stratton, Midvale, Viveash, Woodbridge, John Forrest, Green Mount, Middle Swan, Lockridge, Bassendean, South Guildford, Hazelmere, Koongamia, Belleve)
For more details, please contact us.
Call us: 1800 800 046
The referral line is open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and a response will be provided within 1-2 business days.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org