Family Wellbeing Support Service
Family Wellbeing Support Service offers free, practical counselling and support for children, young people and their families who are experiencing different life issues that are making them feel sad, stressed, angry or anxious.
To be eligible, you and/or your family must:
- be 18 years or younger.
- have children in the family who are 18 years or younger.
- live in the area covering the Cities of Stirling, Melville, Belmont, Victoria Park or Canning.
Our services offer:
- Short term or long term support.
- Community development and wellbeing activities.
- Information that will help develop skills and strengths leading to emotional health and wellbeing.
- The option for after hours appointments.
- Staff with experience working with clients from Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- We can meet you in a place where you feel comfortable.
For more details, please contact us.
Call us: 1800 800 046
The referral line is open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and a response will be provided within 1-2 business days.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org