MercyCare is a leading Catholic provider of aged care, family, community, early learning and disability services. With over 1200 employees and 169 volunteers, MercyCare delivers 29 services in 48 locations throughout Western Australia.
For people and communities to thrive.
To bring compassion and justice to life and break cycles of significant disadvantage.
- Respect - we value the inherent worth of each person and the natural environment.
- Integrity - we are honest, genuine, accountable and reliable.
- Compassion - we respond with open hearts and minds to people's needs.
- Justice - we recognise everyone's right to a fair share of resources and opportunities.
- Excellence - we strive for outstanding performance and creativity.
- Courage - we promote a mind and spirit that faces up to and engages with challenges.