Vision, Mission and Values
For people and communities to thrive.
To bring compassion and justice to life and break cycles of significant disadvantage.
- Respect - we value the inherent worth of each person and the natural environment.
- Integrity - we are honest, genuine, accountable and reliable.
- Compassion - we respond with open hearts and minds to people's needs.
- Justice - we recognise everyone's right to a fair share of resources and opportunities.
- Excellence - we strive for outstanding performance and creativity.
- Courage - we promote a mind and spirit that faces up to and engages with challenges.