Mercy Village boasts an air of elegance and offers a warm and very welcoming environment. Built on a heritage site spanning over seven hectares, our community features eight significant historical buildings. These majestic old structures are the heart and history of Perth and remind residents of their younger days growing up in the city.
Mercy Village was designed so you can live life independently in a new home within a friendly, secure and supportive environment. Our communities empower you to be as social as you wish, with an active social calendar including regular events and day trips.
Designed to suit different needs, tastes and budgets, all homes are thoughtfully planned with safety, comfort and accessibility as key priorities.
Generously proportioned apartments and villas provide room to move, no matter what your mobility arrangements, as well as space for you to keep up your hobbies and activities, like a tool shed in the garage or hobby room inside. The extra space also means you have room to catch up with friends and family without leaving your home.
Each home is single level living with easy entry parking, reverse cycle air conditioning, step free shower recesses, non-slip flooring and private courtyards in lower terraced villas. It’s all about you maintaining your wellbeing and independence as long as you like, with our Manager available full-time to help you receive the support you need.
Small pets are welcome and friends and family are welcome to stay over.
Mercy Village is located on site with our residential aged care facility and our home and community care services which enable you to access further care as you require.
We have a wide variety of social activities available to suit everyone’s interests and lifestyles (e.g. carpet bowls, singing groups, Mahjong, Tai Chi, table tennis, Book Club, bridge, morning teas and afternoon teas).
Support services and residential aged care are co-located on our site which means you can always access the right support if your care needs change. Partners who need different levels of care can remain in the same community as aged care residences are located within the site. It is all about flexibility and allowing you to maintain your cherished relationships for as long as possible.
On site we offer:
- General medical practitioner – consultations are available every Monday
- Podiatrist - consultations are available every Wednesday
- Reflexology - consultations are available every Thursday
We also offer flexible respite options for family carers. These on site services include:
- In-house respite care – a regular support worker to undertake some of the work that you would normally do within the home, such as domestic duties or providing company for your loved one.
- Social support – this can include taking your loved one to appointments, social outings or simply going for a walk around the park.
- Social centre – situated just minutes away, this is a vibrant and friendly social day centre for people to come and take part in outings, resume a hobby or be involved in local community events.
- Flexible day and overnight respite – we offer respite to carers who support someone living with dementia.
Mercy Village is also in very close proximity to all the general and specialist medical services you may need now or in the future. Major hospitals, after hours medical centres, dentists and opthalmologists are all in Wembley or neighbouring suburbs.
Beauty Therapy Services
Hosting a party, expecting a visit from the family or planning to attend an event? Enjoy the confidence that comes from looking and feeling your best with our on-site beauty therapy services which includes services such as hairdressing, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting.
Our Lady of Mercy Chapel
Chapel services are held daily and people of any and all religious backgrounds are welcome to attend.