Community Support Program
How do we help?
The Community Support Program for Mirrabooka and the surrounding suburbs works with the four key principles of engagement, inclusiveness, collaboration and capacity building to create stronger community networks. We do this through a range of activities that enable the development of knowledge, skills and confidence needed to manage life’s challenges.
We also offer help with advocacy and other tailored and personalized services such as:
- Practical assistance
- Information sessions on a variety of issues which could cause concern
- Links to other services within MercyCare or other agencies to assist with urgent needs
- Arts and crafts, Sewing
- Conversational English
- Understanding Australian Citizenship
- Healthy living, Yoga classes
- Understanding the Learner’s Driving Permit Test
- School holiday programs for children
- Basic computer
Who can use this service?
The service works with families, individuals or community groups, so all members of the community are welcome. This service is available in Mirrabooka and surrounding suburbs.
Does it cost anything?
There are no costs involved with the Community Support Service, so you won’t need to worry about any fees.
How do I find out more?
Please contact the team at Mirrabooka for more information
T 08 6298 9888
The Community Support Program is provided by MercyCare and funded by the State Government through the Department of Local Government and Communities.