Family Mental Health Support Service
MercyCare's Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) is for children, young people and their families who are experiencing issues that are making them feel sad, upset or stressed.
- If aged 18 years or younger
- If children in the family are 18 years or younger
- Live in the City of Stirling catchment
Family Mental Health Support Service:
- Is a free & confidential service
- Offers out of hours appointments (until 8pm)
- Can provide a mobile outreach service
What the program offers:
- Short and long term support for children, young people and their family with their concerns and issues with day to day living
- Developing children and young people’s social skills, confidence and social groups
- Providing children, young people and their families with information that will help them develop skills and strengths on their journey to health and wellbeing
- Linking clients in with other services
The Family Mental Health Support Service is available in all suburbs within the City of Stirling.
T 1800 004 404 E email@example.com