At MercyCare, we know how important it is to have the freedom to make your own choices and set your own goals. That’s why we work with you to provide flexible and individualised disability services that make a real and lasting difference in your life.
By focusing on your strengths and abilities, we provide disability support services that give you the freedom to lead the life you want, whether that means maintaining your independence at home, learning new skills or participating in your local community.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was designed to provide people living with a disability meaningful choice and control over the services that they access to assist them achieve their goals and live a good life in their community. It is a significant change made by federal government in the way disability supports have been traditionally funded. The NDIS is not just a funding vehicle, it is a means to promote inclusion, capacity building and accessibility in the broader community.
What does the NDIS offer you?
- Choice and control over your supports; including equipment, therapy, and services
- Information and assistance to make informed choices and decisions
- Funding that allows your support to change as your life and needs change
- Early intervention to minimise the impact of your disability
- The opportunity to participate fully in your community
MercyCare is an approved NDIS and WA NDIS provider.