Community & Home Support
We understand navigating aged care services can seem daunting. Whether you’re looking for information for yourself, a family member or friend, we can help.
Our community and home support services are person centred, meaning we work with you as care partners to provide services which help you remain living independently in the comfort of your own home.
Our home support services can help you with:
- Maintaining your home and garden
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Maintaining relationships and forming new ones
- Shopping and other daily tasks
- Showering and personal care
- Nursing care
These are some of the services we offer however as your care partner our support is flexible and can be tailored to meet your needs and goals.
MercyCare provides services via the following programs:
- Home and Community Care (HACC)
- Home Care Packages (HCP’s)
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- National Respite for Carers Program.
- Short Term Restorative Care (STRC)
- MercyCare Private Services.
Is there a cost?
Most of the services we offer are funded by the Government through either Home and Community Care (HACC) or Home Care Packages. We can advise you on any applicable fees.
How do I access MercyCare's Community & Home Support?
MercyCare can offer multiple options to help you stay at home. Let our experienced staff guide you. You can phone or email us directly, or fill out the enquiry form and let us get in touch with you.
Phone us: (08) 9442 3498
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download our brochure here.
We can advise you on eligibility criteria and assessment processes depending on your needs.