MercyCare provides high quality private services to assist an individual living in their own home. Whether you are looking for extra support for yourself, or for a loved one, we can help.
Why would you use MercyCare private services?
- Are you waiting for your home care package number to become available and need services immediately?
- Would you like some extra services to top up your existing care package?
- Are you looking for some short-term services whilst your carer or family are away?
- Maybe you don’t meet the eligibility requirements for a government-subsidised package of care?
Services include (but not limited to);
- Help inside: cleaning, ironing, washing, meal preparation
- Help outside: gardening, lawn mowing, car washing, handyman visits.
- Personal assistance: showering, bathing, dental hygiene, dressing.
- Help out and about: transport to appointments, assistance with shopping, social outings
- Nursing services
At MercyCare, we pride ourselves on the quality of our support workers and we will go to every effort to ensure that you are living happily and safely in the comfort of your own home.
These services are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am-6.00pm
There is no need for a government assessment to access these services.
You can phone or email us directly to discuss your specific needs.
Phone us: (08) 9442 3498
Email us: email@example.com