Family Wellbeing Support Service offers free, practical counselling and support for children, young people and their families who are experiencing different life issues that are making them feel sad, stressed, angry or anxious.
To be eligible, you and/or your family must:
- Be 18 years or younger.
- Have children in the family who are 18 years or younger.
- Live in the area covering the Cities of Stirling, Melville, Belmont, Victoria Park or Canning.
Our services offer:
- Short term or long term support.
- Community development and wellbeing activities.
- Information that will help develop skills and strengths leading to emotional health and wellbeing.
- The option for after hours appointments.
- Staff with experience working with clients from Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- A safe, comfortable place to meet.