Ellenbrook Youth Service provides case management services to young people aged 12-20 years old who reside, work, undertake education or recreate in the Ellenbrook area.
A Youth Worker from MercyCare works alongside City of Swan staff from the "Cool Room", City of Swan Place Office in Ellenbrook or in schools on Monday and Friday during the school term. Hours of service may change during school holidays.
Ellenbrook Youth Service can support young people with:
- Providing information on services available in the community;
- Assistance to achieve their goals;
- Pathways for education, employment or training;
- Strengthening personal and family relationships;
- Learning life skills;
- Creating links to community, sport or recreational programs;
- Referrals to specialist services.
Ellenbrook Youth Service is provided in collaboration with the City of Swan. There is no cost for this service.