A joint initiative between MercyCare and the City of Wanneroo, the hub is a way to work with the northern suburbs community to create a fun, inclusive and vibrant meeting place that people feel comfortable visiting.
It is a place where locals can develop useful skills, participate in programs and access support services. Things like access to internet services and printers are also available.
The initiative builds community and social connections through:
- Local consultations and action groups
- Building connections in the community
- Identifying and supporting local leadership
- Building effective collaborations and partnerships
- Fostering skills and opportunities within the community
Find us on Facebook at Merriwa Commuity Hub.