We realise that enrolling your child in an early learning centre can be scary for the both of you. There is the potential for stress, anxiety and guilt as you wonder about how your child will settle and how your new routine will work around all of the other balls you juggle in your life. Believe it or not, more often than not, it’s harder on the parent than the child. That is why we do everything we can to help both parents and children settle into their new routines quickly and easily.
We are here to make the transition into our early learning centre for you and your child as stress free and as enjoyable as possible. Before you know it, everyone will be settled in and adjusted and your child will look forward to their day at out centre with keen anticipation.
Choose an Early Learning Centre
|Ballajura Early Learning Centre||(08) 9249 2670||118 Illawara Crescent, Ballajura WA 6066|
|Bassendean Early Learning Centre||(08) 9379 1410||159 Guildford Road, Bassendean WA 6054|
|Bedford Early Learning Centre||(08) 9272 5749||149-159 Salisbury Street, Bedford WA 6052|
|Bennett Springs Early Learning Centre||(08) 9200 4450||130 Bridgeman Drive,|
Bennett Springs WA 6063
|Ellenbrook Early Learning Centre||(08) 6298 9850||11 Goodwood Crescent, Ellenbrook WA 6069|
|Heathridge Early Learning Centre||(08) 9307 2586||91 Prince Regent Drive, Heathridge WA 6027|
|Kelmscott Early Learning Centre||(08) 9390 3040||10 Ottaway Street, Kelmscott WA 6111|
|Landsdale Early Learning Centre||(08) 9302 2087|
127 The Broadview, Landsdale WA 6065
|Merriwa Early Learning Centre||(08) 9305 7527||1 Seagrove Boulevard, Merriwa WA 6030|
|Seville Grove Early Learning Centre||(08) 9497 2117||11 Poad Street, Seville Grove WA 6112|
|Thornlie Early Learning Centre||(08) 9358 1475||1 Wilfred Court, Thornlie WA 6018|
|Wembley Early Learning Centre||(08) 9442 3410||18 Barrett Street, Wembley WA 6014|
Book a Tour
We understand that choosing the place where your child will be cared and nurtured for is a huge decision for you. Give us a call or email us to arrange a private appointment where you can tour the centre, meet our staff, and find out more about our programs and philosophy.
By you and your child visiting our centre it helps us understand your needs, which is an important first step in us getting to know you and your child. We are also more than happy to discuss any preferences you have concerning your child’s care requirements. It will also help to give you peace of mind knowing exactly what environment your child will be spending their days in.
Enrol with Us
Once you’ve worked out the days and times you need your child enrolled at our early learning centre, contact us for your enrolment pack. This will include everything you need to know about our centres, what your child’s routine will look like, what to expect and all relevant fees. It will also allow us to get to know your child (e.g. likes/dislikes, special dietary requirements, any medications, sleep routines) and thus provide the best environment possible.
Access Government Subsidies
It is possible that you might qualify for government assistance to help cover the cost of your childcare payments. To find out what government subsidies you are entitled to, contact Centrelink.
Preparing for Day 1
- Talk to your child about what is happening and what to expect at childcare. Get them excited by talking to them about all the fun and engaging things that will happen.
- Arrange an orientation visit with your child. This is a chance for your child to spend just a couple of hours in our centre to get them use to the environment, the carers and the other children. It makes it easier for them when they start their first full day with us.
- Clearly label your child’s things.
- If your child has a special snuggly toy or other special item that they sleep with as a comforter, pack this as well.
- Read the Enrolment Pack (you will receive this once your child’s enrolment is confirmed).
What to Pack
During the enrolment process, your Centre Manager will discuss what you need to bring for your child. Here is a list of things to pack:
- A sunsafe hat which covers your child’s face, neck and ears.
- Two spare changes of clothes (having fun can be messy work!).
- Any comforter item your child is fond of.
- Any medications – please give these to centre staff to manage directly.
- Nappies (if your child needs these).
"You have been caring, tolerant, supportive, encouraging and gone above and beyond for our family. We feel blessed to have such caring, warm and professional place to entrust our most precious children with. We are so lucky to be part of your community.”
Mark and Toni (proud parents)