Let us know what you think
We want your feedback so we can make our services better.
Please let us know if you have compliment when you are happy with your service or an employee or volunteer; a suggestion if you have an idea to improve your service; or a complaint if you have a problem with your service.
When can you let us know your feedback?
Anytime! If you have a concern that needs our urgent attention, please let us know straight away so we can help you.
How can you provide feedback to MercyCare?
If you need support or an interpreter to help provide your feedback please let MercyCare know
- Ask your service for a Feedback Form or fill out the form on this page.
- Email or talk to your Service Manager, Coordinator or Support Worker
- Contact our Quality Services team on:
Telephone: 08 9442 3444
Post: MercyCare, PO Box 202, Wembley WA 6913
Attention: Quality Services Team
What will we do with your feedback?
- We will let you know we have received your feedback within 5 working days
- Investigate your feedback if needed
- Let you know the investigation outcome and invite you to discuss
- Look at ways to improve your service if needed
- Thank employees and volunteers when compliments are received.
Rights and Responsibilities
As a service user you have the right to:
- Services that meet your own needs, wants and goals
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Decide what services you will have and how you would like to receive those services
- Have your views heard
- Understand what personal information we collect about you and how we use it
- Have a support person help you with making decisions
- Have your culture, beliefs and personal needs respected
- Be free from abuse, neglect and discrimination
- Enter and exit services fairly and easily
- Provide feedback and make suggestions about your service
- Have a safe service provided by trained and skilled employees and volunteers
As a MercyCare service user you have the responsibility to:
- Treat employees and volunteers with dignity and respect
- Help us decide what you need and how we can support you
- Provide information which assists us to give you a safe and high quality service
- Listen to others views
- Make your home safe for us to provide services there
Let us know if you wish to make a compliment, complaint or suggestion about your service