Your Life, Your Way
The health and wellbeing of the Western Australian community has been at the heart of everything we have done for the last 175 years. Our services are designed to help you live the life you want to lead.
When you choose MercyCare you are choosing a partner who truly understands what matters most to you. We are committed to going the extra distance and delivering flexible services underpinned by a focus on client choice, control and flexibility. It is all about having you drive the process while we listen, build partnerships and respond to your changing needs.
Help in the Home Info More info
E.g. household cleaning, laundry, ironing
Community and Companionship Info More info
Keeping and making friends
Personal Care and Wellbeing Info More info
E.g. showering, dressing, medication management
Service Coordination Info More info
Coordinating services and who delivers them
Individual Plans Info More info
A plan specifically tailored to you
Services Availability Info More info
We currently have availability
Locations Info More info
Whole of Perth metropolitan area
Help with NDIS Info More info
Guide, support and provide practical solutions
Advice and Support for Family and Careers Info More info
Specialist advice to guide you
Domestic and Gardening Support
Having a clean, well maintained home environment makes a big difference to how you feel. After all, it’s where everyone spends most of their time. Our home care services can help restore a sense of confidence in your home so you can host friends and family. We can assist with:
- Cleaning and tidying.
- Assistance making beds and changing linen.
- Washing dishes.
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting.
- Lawn mowing.
- Basic home maintenance.
Meal Planning and Preparation
Enjoying tasty and nutritious meals is a fundamental part of a happy life. We can help you achieve this with:
- Planning your meals.
- Visiting your local grocery store, supermarket, butcher, bakery with you or helping you to do your shopping online – whatever you prefer.
- Meal preparation in your home.
- Healthy and tasty recipe suggestions.
- Using kitchen utensils and eating aids or feeding assistance.
Community and Companionship
You deserve to live a life of purpose and fulfilment, and relationships and a sense of community is fundamental to this. Whether it is enjoying hobbies, staying connected with your community or making new friends, we can help you stay connected with a wide range of social support networks.
Personal Care and Wellbeing
Enjoy the confidence and happiness that comes from looking and feeling your best with our in-home personal care and wellbeing services.
Everyday personal care is essential to independent living at home, which is why we provide access to personal services including:
- Showering and personal hygiene.
- Dressing and grooming.
- Skin care.
- Medication management.
Our experienced and caring team will work with you to create a disability service program specific to your circumstances. All plans start with an understanding your abilities, skills, previous experiences and goals so we can tailor a strategy that will allow you to live the life you want to lead.
MercyCare is currently trialling a client portal for tablet devices to help keep you connected with family, friends and the broader community. This easy-to-use portal allows you to Skype with family, friends and support advisors as well as providing entertainment in the form of video streaming and online games. It can even allow you to shop online as well as view your home care appointments, bank statements, invoices and other important documents.
Freedom of movement is a key part of an independent life, so our friendly and supportive team can get you where you need to go. It is not just a taxi service either - we provide company and help you complete important life tasks.
NDIS Service Coordination
Our Support Coordination Service helps you to easily navigate the complex system and ensure delivery of the best possible services with your NDIS funding. This can involve:
- taking the time to guide you through the NDIS experience.
- striving to reach your goals and break down barriers.
- strengthening your ability to connect with informal, mainstream and funded supports.
- resolving service delivery issues.
- resolving points of crisis and developing capacity & resilience in your network.
- coordinating support from a range of services.
The right support delivered by the right support worker
Our caring team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to make sure you receive the right support at the right time to allow you to lead a fulfilling, independent life.
“MercyCare treat you like a person not a number. They keep looking until they find the right support worker that matches you and your needs. Without MercyCare my life would be a lot harder.” Jason
Our friendly and highly experienced team are looking forward to working with you to:
- Develop a plan that is based on your skills, strengths, interests and capabilities
- Make adjustments as your needs change
- Mentor and guide you throughout your journey
- Coordinate the services and people who assist you
- Live safely and comfortably in your own home
- Learn productive new skills such as shopping, using public transport and meal preparation
- Make new friends and build lasting friendships
- Participate in activities within your local community
- Maintain your personal care, health and hygiene
- Make sure those close to you have a break and take time to look after themselves
Let us get in touch with you.