Our Early Learning Centres love learning about Indigenous ingredients and can actually put their new knowledge into practice in the kitchen.
For an easy twist to the classic sugar cookie, our Mini Chefs add lemon myrtle!
500gm sifted self-raising flour
25gm Ground Lemon Myrtle
1. Cream together sugar and butter, adding the eggs one at a time.
2. Fold in flour and lemon myrtle until combined.
3. Roll into small balls.
4. Flour fork and press slightly.
5. Bake in moderate oven (approx. 180°C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Cool and store in an airtight container.