The NDIS is a fantastic system, but it can be complex and time consuming navigate. We can help you make the right choices and get the most out of it.
NDIS: Making the Complex Simple
The process of choosing the right disability services provider or appropriate support services to enable you or a loved one to live the life they want on their own terms can be really overwhelming.
We know that navigating the NDIS can be difficult. That is where we can help.
We are here every step of the way to:
- Provide you with timely accurate information so you can make decisions about what works for you
- Assist you to determine your eligibility for the NDIS
- Outline ways you can manage the funding for the supports in your plan
- Ensure that the planning process is about your goals, needs and preferences
- Provide information about what supports are available to you
We provide NDIS support to registered NDIS participants.
If you are registered with NDIS, get in touch with us using the form below. If you are not registered but would like to find out if you are eligible, contact us and we can help.
Not registered with the NDIS? Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
WA NDIS: If you are 65 years or under, your first step is to go to the WA NDIS website and complete the Am I Eligible Checklist or call 1800 996 214. If you are over 65 years, please contact us on (08) 9340 7283.
Once you have confirmed you are eligible using the relevant checklist, call NDIS on 1800 800 110 or WA NDIS on 1800 996 214 and request an Access Request Form. This form is not available online and will need to be hard copy mailed to your address by the relevant service provider.
You will then meet with your allocated Local Area Co-ordinator/Personal Planner. We can come with you and provide support during this meeting.