It is often difficult to know how to commemorate a family member or friend who has passed away. A donation to MercyCare in their memory is a special and lasting way of celebrating their life.
There are a number of ways you can help us to continue to work to support West Australians, including direct donations, donations in lieu of flowers at a funeral, or ongoing contributions to mark a birthday or other event.
By supporting MercyCare in this way, you could make a difference to those most in need:
- Older West Australians who need residential or community care
- People living with a disability
- Young children starting their learning journey
- Young people experiencing mental health issues or facing homelessness
- Children in need of foster care
- Families in need of support
- Migrant individuals or families trying to find employment
- Asylum seekers waiting in the community while they apply to make Western Australia their home