The Career Centre is designed to assist people from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CaLD) background at any point throughout their life to make educational, training and work choices.
The Career Centre provides information on training and opportunities to use skills or learn new or additional skills. The aim is to help people realistically manage career choices in the local labour market.
We also offer many other linkages to help overcome barriers to employment, education and training.
How do we help?
- Screening process to establish needs
- Information on training options and labour market
- Career Guidance
- Develop realistic, achievable career action plans including work experience, voluntary work and other opportunities
- Computer assisted career guidance - including tools to improve labour market research skills
- Workshops on Career Options and Employability Skills
Where can you find us?
Centres from 9:30am - 4:30pm and are located at
Phone/ Skype appointments can also be arranged for eligible clients across Western Australia.
Delivered in partnership with Multicultural Services Centre WA. This programme is funded by the Department of Training and Workforce Development.