MercyCare provides the highest quality private services to assist an individual living in their own home. Whether you are looking for extra support for yourself or for a loved one, we can help provide the services you need to maintain independence.
We recognise that for many, pride in your home is important, it’s part of who you are. Whether its help with cleaning, tidying, doing the laundry and ironing we want your home to look its best. Keep your independence and continue doing the things you can do for yourself, while we lend a hand with the rest.
We’ll make sure you feel confident and safe to remain living in the comfort of your own home for as long as you choose and have more energy left over to enjoy other activities.
Why use Private Services?
- If you are waiting for your home care package number to become available and need services immediately.
- To access some extra services to top up your existing care package.
- To access short-term services while your carer or family are away.
- You do not meet the eligibility requirements for a government-subsidised package of care.
We can help you with
- Help inside: cleaning, ironing, washing, meal preparation.
- Help outside: gardening, lawn mowing, car washing, and any odd jobs around the home.
- Personal assistance: showering, bathing, dental hygiene, dressing.
- Help out and about: transport to appointments, assistance with shopping, social outings.
- Nursing services
These services are available Monday – Sunday, 8.00am-6.00pm
Best of all, there is no need for a government assessment to access these services.
Get started today
For more information about how we can help you or a loved one enjoy life more in a clean, tidy and well organised house give us a call today.