Join Mercy Village and you’ll quickly feel part of our close-knit community.
You’ll live in one of Perth’s most desirable inner city suburbs, on the doorstep of Lake Monger, St John of God Hospital Subiaco, and West Leederville cafes and shops, with everything you need for your lifestyle, care and support… both now and in the future, in easy reach.
With generously proportioned homes and magnificent Perth views, set among heritage listed buildings, Mercy Village combines history with modern facilities in lush garden surrounds.
Mercy Village is a hidden gem that you really have to experience for yourself.
View our facilities on offer
A place like no other
Mercy Village offers residents:
- A welcoming community - live life your way, whether you prefer relaxing or engaging in regular activities at our community centre or local activity halls.
- Peace of mind – enjoy a safe environment with security screens and a 24-hour emergency call system, which connects you with your nominated emergency contacts when you activate your duress pendant.
- Choice of Comfortable homes – generously proportioned 2 and 3-bedroom homes mean you can move around with ease, no matter what your mobility, and continue to enjoy hobbies, activities and family catch-ups in your own home.
- Low maintenance living – accessible and easy to maintain single level layouts, with maintenance included in your fortnightly fee.
- Community connections – enjoy being a stone’s throw to cafés and eateries, local shops, specialty stores and Subiaco senior’s activities and social scene. For extra shopping, we offer monthly bus trips to Floreat Forum.
- Quick and easy access to regular public transport - walk less than 500 metres to the bus stop on Harborne Street, or 900 metres to the bus stop on Cambridge Street.
- Help with odd jobs and local transport - as part of Mercy Village's unique community spirit, residents have formed a volunteer group to help other residents who can no longer drive to attend medical appointments or run local errands. Our group also helps with small jobs around your home, such as changing light bulbs.
- Formal support services – you’re not only minutes from St John of God Hospital Subiaco and specialist medical services, you can access MercyCare’s Community and Home Services team, who can organise short-term nursing staff and a helping hand in the home – from cleaning and gardening to nursing services, transport and respite.
- Transition when you need it – MercyCare has residential aged care and specialist dementia care right next door to Mercy Village, as well as other options around Perth, if you have loved ones that need extra care or your needs change in the future.
- Pet friendly – we want to make sure your new home is suitable for you and your pet. If you do have a pet, talk to us, and we will see how we can make Mercy Village your pet’s choice of home too.