A vibrant community specially designed to help you get the absolute most out of life, Mercy Village makes residents feel right at home.
Located in one of Perth’s most desirable inner city suburbs (just 5km from the CBD), Mercy Village offers everything you need for your lifestyle, care and support both now and in the future.
With magnificent Perth views, set among heritage listed buildings, it combines history with modern facilities in lush garden surrounds. Mercy Village is a hidden gem that you really have to experience for yourself.
A Place Like No Other
Mercy Village offers you the chance to live a fulfilling life in a unique environment with the following benefits:
- A welcoming community - live life your way, whether you prefer relaxing or engaging in regular activities.
- Peace of mind – enjoy a safe environment with security screens and a 24-hour emergency call system. These Smartlink Panels will connect you with your nominated emergency contacts when you activate your duress pendant.
- Your style, your choice – choose from our modern 2 or 3 bedroom villas or apartments with spacious living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Low maintenance living – accessible and easy to maintain single level layout, with villa or apartment maintenance included in your fortnightly fee.
- Your future – if you need assistance or care in the future, we guarantee to make the transition as smooth and easy as possible.
- Community connections – enjoy being a stone’s throw to cafés and eateries, local shops, speciality stores and Subiaco’s arts and music scene. For some extra shopping, we offer monthly bus trips to Floreat Forum. Supa IGA in Wembley also provide many helpful options for residents to complete their shopping; including making up your order for you if you bring your list to the store or fax it through, or simply delivering your purchase to your home.
- Quick and easy access to regular public transport - You can walk 900 metres to the bus stop on Cambridge Street or 450 metres to the bus stop on Harborne Street. Subiaco train station is an easy 11 minute walk away.
- Help with odd jobs and local transport - as part of Mercy Village's unique commuity spirit, some of our residents have formed a volunteer group to help other residents who can no longer drive to attend medical appointments or run small local errands. Our group also helps with small jobs around your home, such as changing light bulbs.
- Pet friendly – we want to make sure your new home is suitable for you and your pet. If you do have a pet, talk to us, and we will see how we can make Mercy Village your pet’s choice of home too.