Mercy Village - Living life your way
At Mercy Village we believe a caring communtiy is what it takes to ensure that your home is right for you.
Community is at the heart of everything we do and it’s all about enabling you to live life your way. Life at Mercy Village is one that brings together the values of a caring community coupled with a comfortable independence.
This duality is at the heart of everything we provide, from our active community centre to our library and frequent visiting health practitioners. To get the full scope of our Wembley campus and all the recreational and social activities available, read more about our onsite facilities.
Read about our onsite facilities
Mercy Village offers an environment of trust and respect – a safe and historic campus in a central location. The idyllic campus, pioneered by the Sisters of Mercy, offers such abundance on your doorstep. Settled between Subiaco, Leederville, Floreat, and Perth City; there is a collection of shops, cafes, and restaurants within walking distance of your new Mercy Village apartment or villa.
For apartment residents, north facing private balconies will be privy to a view of Lake Monger. East and south facing apartments will view Perth’s iconic city skyline, while the west side apartments take in a view over Wembley towards the coast.
We have created this balance of choice at Mercy Village so that you can live independently or with home support as required. This service, should you wish to access it, can be provided via our Community and Home Support team who can help with everything from home cleaning to nursing care.
Our Residential Care is located on the same site, providing 24/7 hourly care and support. Where possible, priority access will be given to our Mercy Village residents should you ever need to transition into residential care in the future.
Davis House is our speciality respite accommodation service for our residents with dementia. For patients with minor cognitive impairment through to those with high-care needs, Davis House offers day and overnight care for partners and carers.
VIEW OUR CURRENT LISTINGS
Conveniences of life at Mercy Village
When you make Mercy Village your home, there is a list of practical amenities that make life more peaceful and enjoyable:
- The peace of mind that comes from a completely secure residence and a monitored 24-hour emergency call system.
- The choice of a home configuration that suits you and your lifestyle, including your hobbies and interests.
- Low-maintenance living with single-level layouts and home maintenance included.
- Close proximity to St. John of God Hospital, Subiaco and speciality services in the area.
- Access to a bus stop less than 500m away on Harborne street or 900m walk to a stop on Cambridge street.
- Organised bus trips to nearby Floreat Forum.
- Resident-organised volunteer groups to help others who can no longer drive or require help with small jobs around the home.
- Our whole campus and every home is equipped with elevators and ramps to ensure accessibility catering to all levels of mobility.
- Access to Mercy Village’s Community and Home Services team who can organise care staff who offer a helping hand in the home, from cleaning to respite.
- We are pet friendly! Talk to us about how we can make Mercy Village your pet’s choice of home too.
Mercy Village is also proud to be accredited with IRCAS-Quality Innovation Performance.