At MercyCare we believe that the latter part of your life should be filled with positivity and growth. Just because some people in society might want to label you as “elderly” or “old”, we understand that this does not have to change the way you act or live your life. You are as strong, vital and lively as you feel!
Rather than feeling locked away in a “home”, we encourage our retirement living residents to feel empowered to grow, learn, expand and reach their full potential. This means that we will always act to encourage an independent lifestyle full of positive engagement with the wider community.
- In-home Emergency Call SystemsInfoMore info
Answering your call for help 24/7
- Gardening and Maintenance Support ServicesInfoMore info
E.g. lawn mowing, weeding, edging
- In-home Care and Support Services AvailableInfoMore info
Home help to stay independent
- Local Community AccessibilityInfoMore info
Easy quick access to major transports
- Social ActivitiesInfoMore info
E.g. Mahjong, Tai Chi, table tennis, happy hour