MercyCare provides affordable and manageable interest free loans to help you build a better life for yourself or your family.
You can borrow between $100 - $1500 and negotiate your repayment term of anywhere between 6 and 18 months.
Call us on 1800 268 472 for more information.
submit an enquiry
Mercy Lending Services provides loans aimed at helping people to afford basic household or medical equipment, and to develop skills to support them in finding meaningful employment
Our interest free loans can be used for a range of employment, training and basic household items, such as:
- Accredited Certificate III and IV TAFE Courses
- Course related books (school books, TAFE books etc)
- Education Fees
- Driving lessons or car repairs
- Some medical aids or equipment
- White goods (refrigerators, freezers, washing machines etc)
To be eligible for an interest free loan, you must:
- Be 16 years or over
- Be an Australian resident
- Have a healthcare card holder or low income earner. (Please note: having a job does not necessarily mean you can't get a loan. Your income must be a maximum of $45,000 per year as a single earner or $60,000 per year for a couple or single with dependants)
- Be able to show that you can repay the loan
Let us contact you