MercyCare provides affordable and manageable interest free loans to help you build a better life for yourself or your family.
You can borrow between $100 - $1500 and negotiate your repayment term of anywhere between 6 and 18 months.
Call us on 1800 268 472 for more information.
Purpose of the Loan
Mercy Lending Services provides loans aimed at helping people to afford basic household or medical equipment, and to develop skills to support them in finding meaningful employment
Our interest free loans can be used for a range of employment, training and basic household items, such as:
- Accredited Certificate III and IV TAFE Courses
- Other training - accredited or non-accredited
- Driving lessons (to help you gain employment)
- Course related books (school books, TAFE books etc)
- Education Fees
- Driving lessons or car repairs
- Some medical aids or equipment
- White goods (refrigerators, freezers, washing machines etc)
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for an interest free loan, you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be an Australian resident
- Have a healthcare card holder or low income earner. (Please note: having a job does not necessarily mean you can't get a loan, talk to us today to find out more)
- Have bank statements for the last three months
- Be able to show that you can repay the loan
- Have lived at your current address for the past three months
- Be able to provide all the documents required for processing the loan
How to apply
If you are eligible for an interest free loan, you could have your application approved in four simple steps.
- Contact us on 1800 268 472 to book an interview at one of our three centres in Perth's metro area. If you live in a regional area, we can conduct the interview over the telephone.
- You will need to bring a number of documents with you to your interview, they can be downloaded from our resources below. For regional clients, you can fax your forms to (08) 9344 8119 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure documents have been certified.
- We will then notify you of the outcome of your application.
- If your loan is approved, we will contact you to organise signing of the loan agreement and confirm a payment arrangement for your loan repayments.